Did I come off as having friend zoned him with this text and how do I fix it? Or should I?

I had a short conversation on the phone after hanging out with a guy all week. I sent a text (as he was busy with friends) apologizing for being quiet. Since I don't live in town and am moving, I told him I was sorry for being quiet, but was in the process of packing. Told him to have fun with the guys, and don't be a stranger!

Now I realize don't be a stranger sounds like "See ya buddy!" But I really meant it joking and cutely.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always recommend picking up the phone and calling for this very reason. If he had heard your tone of voice when you said "don't be a stranger," he would have known what you meant and you wouldn't be worried about this now. So, the solution is. . . pick up the phone and call him. Give him the direct approach; this puts yourself out there, but it might pay off in a bog way. Tell him, "I really liked hanging out with you last week and I was actually hoping we might get together again soon and then I thought, 'I hope he didn't take that text the wrong way!'" If you are still in the process of moving, you could ask him to help you a little bit. You don't really want to put him to work but it's a good excuse to get together.

What Guys Said 5

• where's dat text?

• Yes it does sound like that but its a matter of picking up conversation again, and a U turn can be made. You are busy so don;t worry much about it.

• I think you forgot something in this post...

• Grab his dick when you see him

• How the fuck am I suppose to know?

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you really like him just flirt with him tons next time you see him! Make it obvious that you want to be more than a friend.