He just wants casual relationship, I don't know what to react?

I kept considering the below:

1. He will date others. What is my tolerance level on this? Is it fine if he have sex with other girls? - Im 50/50
2. Can I move on easily if ever he find someone that he would want to have a relationship with? - Again 50/50

Women get attached too easily and its true. I take a guy's word for it when he says all he wants is something just casual. I think i can go along with it but i'm afraid that i will demand more later on.

Should I risk it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you actually want a casual relationship yourself, it is likely to be a bad experience for you.

• I am still confused about it. I guess I need more time to think but this guy ain't gonna wait hahah

• You don't need to wait, you already have the answer. Do YOU WANT just a casual relationship? Not would it be okay or can you live with it, but do YOU WANT it to be a casual relationship?

• Thank you for MHO :-)

What Guys Said 5

• He either means it, or he's saying it cause he's under the impression you are after casual or he don't want to come on to strong, by playing it cool.

Go for it. As you said, 50/50,

The chance of you dying tomorrow is 50/50.
    So if you live and continue your life everyday despite the chance of you dying is 50/50, then why would you not take a chance for love thats 50/50?

• Wow, now thats something. Just realized now that he never asked me what do I want although I did tell him that I have a bit of affection for him.. still he should have asked me right?

• I think I would

• oh well... if u are into such a relationship... then there's no reason to refuse right?

• Yes, you should and at the end of the day you will have the exact answers to all your questions that you have mentioned above.

• My advice: if you're not 100% okay with the proposed arrangement, don't do it. It's only a matter of time until you start feeling hurt, frustrated, and resentful.

• Yes. As you say, im not 100% prepared and very confused. He already hurt me but I guess he's not aware.

What Girls Said 5

• If it's not what you want, then don't do it. He's clearly only doing what he wants right? Do you think he'd get into a relationship just because it's what you wanted and he's on the fence? Definitely not, or that's what he'd be doing to keep you.

If you're already questioning it, get out now. You'll only be hurt later. I've only seen these types of relationships be successful when both people want the same thing.

• You are right. I do love hanging out with him and if there's one thing that would make me stick around, is because im having fun whenever I am with him but yes, the risk of emotional attachment is great especially if i am not seeing other guys. I was just thinking though, If I kept this a strictly casual level, what if he falls for me?

• Yes. Its my first time and i honestly dont know what to do. I dont see him as a boyfriend but it aches a little bit that he's seeing others. See there? There's already an attachement.."jealousy" thats why i can't categorized what do i really want.

• It's not a very natural thing for a female and it isn't supposed to feel good. Guys get jealous too, but usually the girl will be only seeing him even though they've agreed to casual.

• Most girls do a good job at convincing themselves they can't get feelings and that they will be completely happy being the girl on the side. Unfortunately 95% of the time this proves to be wrong. It just takes some browsing on this website to see that. I personally say don't be the girl on the side. Find a guy who actually wants you.

• Is the perceived risk greater than the potential rewards? If yes, don't do it. Better safe than sorry.

• I don't think you should risk it because if you felt the need to ask such a question, it means you're not ready for it.

• I want to respond to him but i dont know what to say.

• It's hard for me to be that casual with a guy. I mean, if there's no sex involved then it's actually easier and I could do that. But if he wants sex from me, then sleeps around, that would hurt too much. I couldn't do it.

• I understand. The thing is, we already had sex thats why i got hurt when he told me he is still dating other girls but now i feel better.

• Aww I'm sorry :( I would be hurt as well, honestly. Glad you feel better tho!