Does the soulmate I'm looking for exist?

Do good girls exist anymore? I'm not talking about the church going evangelical type. If you watched the office then maybe you can relate a bit more. I want to be jim and I want to find my pam. I made a list of what I want in her:

Natural beauty , not flashy or flamboyant , shy and reserved around others but opens up around me, laughs and makes me laugh , someone I want to be around all the time, someone who I see as a future mother, someone who is comforting and caring and selfless, who puts herself before others, and most importantly someone who is my best friend.

But I have become confused because I've read so many times that opposites attract, but yet when I look at what I want I see myself. I want to be comforting and caring and selfless towards her. I want to be her best friend. I want to be her ultimate source of happiness as she is mine. But why do I get the feeling that this person does not exist?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm well these are good qualities for a woman to have and if you find a girl like that , your beyond lucky. But honestly there is no perfect women , just a perfect women for you. And you may realize that she might not be quite like all of the things that you want but more of what you need. your blinders maybe what is keeping you from finding your "soul mate " . Tunnel vision is good and bad. Just like the women you will end up with will have good and bad things but you love her anyway. And it is true opposites do attract because they balance each other out.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that your standards are high. You are wanting someone who is kind, and respectful. Unselfish and not self centred. As you come from the 'i' generation, it may be difficult to find, but not impossible. Good luck searching for her!

What Guys Said 1

• hmmmm u might find her one day... although guess yer standards r inda higher than average no?