Rejection... but I can't get over her... but still want her?

I asked the girl of my dreams out and she rejected me flat out said no and friendzoned me and told me she thinks of me as a brother and nothing more. Then a couple days later she restricted me on facebook so i can't see her photos or her wall i never stalked her but still. but we are still friends on facebook still... why? doesn't this mean she doesn't even want to be with me and also on snapchat she still sends me snapchat and looks at my story i know she doesn't like me but why is she sending messages like this? But i still really like her i really want try again and get her attention but i dont want to look like creep. I have been trying to get over her for awhile but i can't it has been 10 months now i tried a lot i tried dating another girl but i couldnt because i only thought of her. what do i dooo? I know i should get back into shape again because after the break up i gained 40 pounds = (. How can i get her attention again... I told her one thing when she said no to me "why isn't the risk worth it, if you dont try you never know? " how do i tell her the risk is worth it

Most Helpful Guy

• bro... instead of tryin gettin her attention, wouldn;t it b better to think about how losin da weight u gained?

What Girls Said 2

• have a pizza!

• just give it up.

What Guys Said 1

• "She rejected me flat out said no and friendzoned me and told me she thinks of me as a brother and nothing more."

Okay. That sounds pretty clear to me.

"But i still really like her i really want try again and get her attention but i dont want to look like creep."

Too late... That ship has already sailed.

"I have been trying to get over her for awhile but i can't it has been 10 months now."

Ten months? Seriously? Why would you agonize over someone who has gone out of her way to let you know she has zero interest in being with you? That's just unhealthy.