Why do people always assume I have a girlfriend?

Like today i was talking to someone and they said your girlfriend must look good and i respond with a puzzled looked on my face like what girlfriend im single

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why people assume about anything. There is no reason to assume before knowing. I wouldn't just automatically assume you (or any guy) has a girlfriend. That's ignorance. I've had people assume I have a boyfriend and that annoys me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i get irritated like please shut off my personal life is my business

• Show All
    • I myself dont think so i have seen a lot of pretty girls on this site but by far i have to say your the prettiest

• @Asker Well thank you!

What Girls Said 5

• You're probably hot.

1|0
    1|0
  • You must be a good catch

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more of a trick to know if you're single or not without actually asking. z

0|0
    0|0
  • Those people are weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're really good looking!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Girls usually use that as a phishing method, to see if you're taken or not.

These girls definitely find u good looking, that's for sure! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
    • What girls?

• Show All
    • Yeah one girl on here i told her i was single and she said she would have never thought that and she thought i would have got all the ladies

• You're obviously appealing based on these reactions... now go get some women. :)

• maybe they think u are attractive?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a common trick girls use when flirting. Instead of asking you if you are single, they say "your girlfriend must look good".

0|0
    0|0
    • This was a older doctor that said this when i went to urgent care i looked at him strange when he said it

• Him? Well maybe its just an old guy thing, because my family members always did that to me.

• Yeah i was wierded out

• Take it as compliment - They are saying handsome guy like you must have girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe itd my confidence cause i just dont attract the ladies the way people think i do

• because your probably attractive and/or look like a good couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Were you talking to a female?

0|0
    0|0