When you think a date goes well?

how long do you wait to tell them you want to see them again?, ask for another date?

I have always had the attitude that if you had fun/want to go out again let them know! possibly at the conclusion of the date but definetly later that night or the next day. but lately I have started to think I need to not text her for a few days because I never seem to get second dates...

I have been using dating apps and am starting to think either I am a boring date, am ugglier in person than in the pics I have posted, not funny enough or seem to eager for another date...

well we did go out on Monday night. had a great time, ended the date with a really nice hug, no kiss but thats okay. plus she said that she would like to go out again.

I texted her on Tuesday to reiterate that I had a good time but she never responded so what gives? Is she just waiting for me to call her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love if a guy texted me like an hour after our date, to let me know how he enjoyed the date and would like to see me again.
    Or text the next day but dont wait few days thats just mean :)

• At the end of the day it is up to what you want to do, dont listen to us commenting different things, if it goes bad it goes bad nothing you can control :)

• texting an hour or 2 later is pretty much what I have been doing on the dates I have been going on lately! I had thought we had some good conversation/mutual interests/views.

so either I was dead wrong about the conversation being good or maybe I just wasn't funny enough.. I don't know

• I have learned with dating that , you shouldn't go on dates in order to find a girlfriend but in order to learn and experiance things so no matter how many times you fail it is okay because you are learning.
      So try new things, try texting them the day after :)

What Girls Said 3

• First hold your horsesyour getting all down on yourself an thats not good!
    If it makes you feel any better my boyfriend went on several first date using a dating app and they never turned to second dates, then 5th times the charm, he went on one with me and we went on a second date the following week. There is nothing wrong with my boyfriend he's an amazing guy but the girls prior to me just didn't quite click with him. Dating is pot luck, who you end up on a date with is purely down to how the cards fall (i think thats the expression) If my guy had waited too long to ask for a second date i would probably written him of as a player so i really don't think what you're doing is wrong. Don't get disheartened and don't try to force it when its not there :D.

• oh I'm not really down on myself... just wondering how everyone else feels about approaching the second date idea

• You can set something up right after the date. If you know a concert is going to happen next week, that's a perfect time.

Or you can still text/talk for a few days (1-3) before setting up another one.

• two days at most.

What Guys Said 3

• You don't seem to eager might frighten them off maybe a day or two then contact them and ask them for a second date.

• when they ask for a 2nd dat obviously?

• At least a year- don't want her to think I'm all clingy and shit!