Interest in girl at my job, what should I do?

I recently started working at Target and there's this girl that I find really attractive and would love to get to know more. I first saw her when I went to pick up a drug testing slip and when I walked into the backroom she was on break and she was literally staring at me the whole time. I looked at her a couple of times and then I left with her still staring at me. When I started working there one of the ladys introduced us thinking that I liked her because I was looking at the door in which the girl was standing at to see who she was talking to at the time. After the girl left the lady said she'd probably like me because we were the same age and I was handsome. To my surprise when the lady did introduce us she kind of seemed liked she didn't really care to get to know me I even asked her if she needed help at one point with anything because I was about to get off and had nothing to do, but she refused so I decided I was just going to ignore her the next day. After a few hours of me ignoring her the next day she decided to talk to me. I was on the day shift at first which would have made it so much easier to ask her out or something, but then I got switched to the night shift so I only see her for maybe 2 hours of my shift until she leaves and she's usually up front and I'm in the back. I'll see her occasionally like yesterday and we'd talk, but its usually just pleasantries and stuff about work. The ignoring got her to talk to me, but I'm not to sure if she's interested. What could I say to her to get a little more personal and interest out of her without it seeming like I'm trying to hit on her.

Maybe if I was on the day shift then yeah me asking her out probably wouldn't be smart seeing as how its mostly ladies who work there and they love to talk, but I work the night shift guys so I'm pretty sure there is no harm in taking a little pleasure.

Most Helpful Girl

• just talk to her like a friend.

• Thats what I was thinking, but talk to her about what exactly?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• just ask for a FRIENDLY date after job bro :)

• That would be great if she was interested, but if she's not than I could see that blowing up in my face a little. I would prefer to drop a few hints or get a little more conversation out of her before I ask her out.

• Don't shi* where you eat

• You just got a job there don't screw it up.

• dont mix business with pleasure