Guys, do you like when your woman want to take care of you when you are sick?

I heard guys would like to take care of themselves when they are sick. Do you like when your woman is worried, feel helpless when she can't be there with you, and want to take care of you? Especially if she might have been the one who make you sick? Smh... how does that make you feel? Do you care?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding? Of course! And I would do the same and have on many occasions. Some people can't handle it, though. Once I was dating this girl and she was on her menses when we were supposed to have a date. I came to her house with hot tea and a heating pad and rubbed her belly while we watched Star Trek. She said it made her feel better but she broke up with me the following week because she said I was too nice.

Her father was an abusive drunk. What can I say.

• 'too nice' lmao some people are just so strange.

• Yeah, I was like, seriously? Too nice? But as I became more experienced I began to understand how much people’s pathology affects them, especially from childhood. This woman's father was a drunk who was affectionate and mean by turns, depending on his state of inebriation. Your first love affair, emotionally speaking, is with the parent of the opposite sex. When they abuse your trust, it has a strange effect on you. Often such victims will endlessly pursue a love interest that is clearly emotionally unavailable or withholding and try to win them over. The really odd part is that when they finally get a positive response, they lose interest and move on. Such is life.

What Guys Said 18

• I think it would be really sweet and awesome that she would want to nurse me in my sickness, but if it were something contagious I wouldn't want her to catch the bug I had. But just knowing she cared would be great.

• If I had a girlfriend I would love to take care of her or have her take care of me when either is sick :)

• There is literally nothing better in this world than that. My father agrees. Every guy I know would agree. There is just something about being sick and alone, that a caring/loving woman can make all better, where nothing else will.

• yes it's magnificent :)

• I find that VERY attractive. Especially in these dark times where too many females have lost their touch with their feminine caring / loving side. You would be sticking out straight away.

• When I am sick I prefer to be on my own - Don't know why.

• Although I appreciate the effort and caring, I'm very grumpy and irritated when I get sick and prefer to be alone from everyone, but my ex would send me nice messages that cheered me up in the mean time. Sending cute pictures of herself didn't hurt either haha.

• When I'm sick I want to sleep, watch TV, play video games, and pretty much interact with no one... Do a supply drop of fruit juices and any food I ask for, but otherwise let me rest and especially do not nag me and talk to me endlessly.

• Yes. That will make me feel so good. Be it a guy or a girl, being alone while being sick can be pretty sad 😊 There's nothing like having someone who takes care of us when we are sick 😊

• who wouldn't?

• I would question the relationship if she didn't do anything while I was sick...

• that woman is my mother

• Its a boost on my spirit and I'll be happy of course :)

• Yes I do but I never get sick

• one time I was sick and this girl who liked me and I kind of liked came over and started cuddling with me and was crawling all over me and I was annoyed and just wanted to be left alone. but I do appreciate that she cared/

• Women do that today?

• No, i would punch her in the weiner for even thinking about helping...

• Yea right smh lol

• Nah, i would find it sweet if she cared.

• I like it.