Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

• I love being single
    31% (9)30% (9)31% (18)Vote
  • I'd rather be with someone
    69% (20)70% (21)69% (41)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Being with someone. Kissing my pillow goodnight is pathetic 😖

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Well since I've never been in a relationship in my life, I'd rather be with someone, but that's only because of sexual purposes.

It's easier to get laid when you have someone, than it is if you're single (casual sex is so hard to find these days.) Needless to say, I'm still a virgin too. I really don't want a serious relationship right now but I would get into one, just to get laid. I know that sounds "wrong" but I'm just be straight-forward.

Being single has its perks but it also gets very boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • im chillin single right now. im pretty sure I can fit a girlfriend somewhere in my life though.

0|0
    0|0
  • in a relationship wid a banana cake 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends. I chose single because that's what I've known for most of my life but I did enjoy the relationships I've been in.

I guess I have to find the "right" girl or hope the right girl finds me. Then I can more definitively answer this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to be in a relationship. However I would rather stay single than be with the wrong person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, but NOTHING can compare with a great relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • single, its not as complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends what i am getting in the relationship and whether it's worth not being able to play the field.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to be happy single before I can be happy in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be with a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to be in a relationship, or have a friends with benefits or casual sex with some girl. I love intercourse too much.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Single is all I know so can't really compare. But I would like try out that whole relationship thingy with someone I like a lot.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm much happier and better as a person when I'm in a relationship. I can still cope fine being single but I do prefer having someone there to always hang out with and have a connection with. I love relationships, no matter how painful they always are.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like being single.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being in a relationship! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that there's a time and place for both, but personally I love being in a relationship more than I loved being single :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm much better in a relationship, I think it keeps me in check. I go a little wild whenever single, plus I get a bit sad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both. I like where I am right now (single). But eventually I know that I will end up in a relationship. I just hope I pick the right guy the first time!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to be with someone but I don't mind being single too much!

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer being single, for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single :)

Still have a lot of things to deal with, and as of the moment I'm not ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be fine either way

0|0
    0|0