Does a guy have a right to get mad at you if you're talking to other guys?

You're not in a relationship just getting to know each other.

i think he would have a lot of nerve to think because we met that she can't talk to any other guy. As if all other men must be given the heaveho because she met him a few weeks ago and went on a date

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not dating so it's all fair game, If you hinted that you were interested in him and he was figuring chemistry was forming then you did that it would just be a bad move on your part and you'd be labeled as "sending mixed signals."

In a relationship it's way different though. Everyone's got personal preferences.

What Guys Said 5

• I say no he doesn't have a reason to get mad.

But emotions gets the best of everyone.

----

I used to be like the guy you're talking about, thinking that is was somehow "bad" to date more than one person at a time. Glad I grew out of that rather quickly!

Dating is about numbers.

-----

Put it this way... at least the girl knows that the guy really likes her!

• NO

u just talk ;)

• I don't think a man or woman has such a right. If the two aren't exclusive then both have a right to talk to whom ever they want.

• Guys can and do get prematurely jealous just like Girls can and do. More so in teenaged years in my opinion.

• You have framed the question so as only to receive the answer which you are seeking.

What Girls Said 4

• No. He doesn't have any right to get mad at you just for talking to other guys. That's insecurity on his end and he doesn't have the right to dictate who you talk to. Now, if you two are in the beginning stages of dating and you are going around flirting with other guys, he has the right to be irritated, but as you are not an item, there's not much he can do other than move on.

He's just being insecure. Let him know that doesn't fly.

• Unless if the two of you made it clear that you two would only be "talking" to each other, then no.

I don't know why some people assume this. It should be one of the topics talked about, especially when someone says "What are we doing?"

• If you're not commited? No. He doesn't have the right.
    If you're in a relationship? No. But he is right if you'd flirt. If you just talk to them casually/friendly, what would be the problem?

• i don't think so!