Was I ok asking him this?

Yesterday I went for the first time out with a guy I met 2 months ago. He is in his 40s and me too. He had past relationships but I haven't had any past relationships. The thing is that during our date he wanted me to tell him what do I think of him, I could give him any adjectives, since I was not quite sure what to say at that moment s he had to go ot the restroom and told me when I get back think about it. Well he got back and I told him something. a bit with his help I never asked him to tell me the same thing about me, cause at the moment it had not ocurred me to ask. But I did ask him to tell me what he think of me the next day over a text message.

SHould I have done that? I mean asking him what he thinks about me but I did it until the next day not at the same time of the date since he ask me the same thing on the date?

Let me tell you that I like this guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he doesn't know how to respond?

• what do you mean he does not know how to respond? I mean he was the one who asked me first what do I think of him. I guess he was interested in my opinion since we were on a date. But then I wanted to know his opinion of him about me cause I did not ask him that on the date so my question is was it ok by me to ask him the same thing he asked me earlier? Or do you think he will feel awkward to ask me that?

• So it was not awkward for me to ask him that one day after our date?

• did he respond now?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, you should, and that's perfectly fine timing. It's actually a great idea to get that out of the way early on, so the next date is more relaxed, or even excited thanks to that tension being lifted.

• No he has not replied and know I doubt he will but I know he indeed read my message because I ask him other stuff and heanswer me the otehr stuff not the thing I ask about me. Should I ask again? I dont think so he will feel obligated. I guess i should had asked him the same day of the date.

• I mean i dont know if there will be even a second date cause we neer set up for a second date we jsut said to each other we will talk then. I am wondering if he does not like something about me and is the reason why he did not answer me i even told him on te text that I had a great time and thank him and told him he was attractive and no answer eithe he answered other stuff I asked. I guess for him everything is implied like he reads things but no comment or answer but he is aware of the situation or the information given but it is not a guy who liek to talkor text a lot over the phone, more in personor he jsut answer only the things he find interesting, that is what I assume. Im kind of bumbed

• I even told him that too bad the date went fast because when you ahve good company time flies fast not even that he answered me anything. Maybe I texted him a lot of things at the same time and most guys can't handle too much info at the same time Im assuiming because i really dont know wht is on his mind. He for sure read my messge and kept his opinions to himself and know now what I think of him even if he does not want comment me about it.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see any wrong though. You just missed an opportunity to see what his expression really is. What I am trying to say is that when you ask him in person you will see how sincere of his tone and his body language. Over text messaging, you can't really tell. If I were you, I would wait until the second that both will meet up. :) But it is ok, don't worry too much about it. Has he replied? :)

• Then just be upfront with him that why don't answer my question directly? Or just dump his ass. I'm sorry, but I don't keep up with this type of guy. If you like this type so much then you gotta deal with his personality. I have no other advice or words to help. He doesn't want to answer you directly then he might just fooling around with you.

• I think the guy maybe is playing hard to get with me acting uninterested when I ask him things about me. Im guessing

• Stop stressing because he hasn't text you to tell you! It's perfectly fine to ask this! If you become inpatient (I already want to know) then text him and ask him whether he's had long enough to think about it... Give him a gentle nudge to tell you how we feels! Be brave.. And let me know what he says ;) good luck!

• I think I did not make myself clear. During the date he asked me what do I think of him and there was a response. Im not stressing because he has not text me. The moment I asked him how he did he think about me, I texted him that question not after our date ended I asked him that one day after the date, that means yesterday Sunday at night and the date was Saturday night I asked him that question tossed with other kind of topics, so he was not going to receive a text just for the particular question. My main question was it ok of me asking him the same question he asked me during the date one day before.

• Yes it's perfectly fine to ask him!

• I think it's fine.