Why would you kiss someone on the lips on the first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Coincidentally I had my first date on Saturday with a guy I met 2 months ago and I like. I dont know if he likes me but I know I like him. I sense he likes me becaue the day we met 2 months ago before saying good bye and go our separate ways, we kissed eah cother on the cheek like normal people do when they are just meeting each other but then all of a sudden and by my surprise he gave me one kiss on the mouth I totally was not expecting that second kiss. So I guess last Satruday we were alone and we had a good time and we made out almost at the end of the date, it was a passionate kiss I believe tongue included I feel his lips and tongue on my mouth. Do you think this guy like me then? He is 42 im 44

What Guys Said 10

• I've never done it, but this is probably what some people think:

"Your supposed to feel something when you kiss. So i should just get it outta the way and see if i like it on the first date. No sense in wasting my time, just to find out i don't like the kiss".

• I wouldn't I'd give em a peck on the forehead, cheek or hand or I'd flat out wait till the second or third date.

• i'd not... i'd wait for her to ask :)

• Because I like her and I wanna express that with a kiss.

• Yes sure if we been talking for while

• To me, kissing on a first date means the already established chemistry between two people is so real and intense the only thing you want to do is kiss that person. After all, there is nothing wrong with it. Follow your instinct, follow your heart and if you feel it, go for it!

• chemistry, especially if we've talked quite a bit before first date

,,,

• Yes if i liked them and they seemed ready for it

• I always go for the kiss at the end of the date. A lot of women are picky these days and it is challenging to get a 2nd date... so if I am not going to see the girl again, might as well just go for it.

• Without hesitation :)

What Girls Said 9

• Because you're attracted or like them
    I don't think it's too much for a first date. It's fine

• I did and he kissed me pretty dam good. It's a good sign. Means that there interested in you. If it's a good kiss then keep it up.

• Over here, it's a sign of how well the first date went as well as how passionate/bold someone is.

• Yes, I would. If I felt the chemistry and it felt right... gimme that FAYCE!

• I kissed my now-boyfriend on the lips before the first date, actually ^^; It just felt right.

• Would be because of feeling strong chemistry with them.

• Yes I would if it feels right

• Because I'm curious about how their lips feel against mine.

• Because they like each other.