I really like him. Should I keep talking to him or just leave him alone?

He's shy apparently.. He Told his friend he was interested... But he doesn't act like it!
He replies to me straight away... But his replies are short... And he always sends the last message... But I feel like maybe he's just being polite and isn't really interested?

He told me he's not ready to date as he just went through a messy breakup... Is that just an excuse?

I met a guy through a manager at work... It's his friend... I only chatted to him briefly but he was really nice and cute and I like him
After that I asked the manager who his cute friend was... And he said that he asked about me too and said I was hot.
So I added him on fb and we have been sending messages back and forth.
Anyways I asked him if he wanted to catch up for a drink sometime and he told me that he is keen but now right now... Cos he just went through a messy breakup so he just wants some alone time and time with his mates... He said he would like to when he isn't "all over the place" and that he will contact me when he feels ready...

anyways after that... Like 3 weeks later we matched on tinder... And we have been talking... But I always start the convos
If he's using a dating/hookup app tho then surely he wants to get out there and date right

i don't know what to do... He isn't askjng me out... But he's replying... So is he just not interested? He sent the last message but there was no question in it to encourage me to reply...

What Guys Said 1

• if u like him, keep talkin.. but stop if u see he's constantly ignorin u 8)

What Girls Said 1

• keep talking to him.