Why are Puerto Rican guys so difficult?

I need advice. So my boyfriend is gonna go to the army but doesn't want me to come with him cuz he can't do long distance and he will have to marry me since you have to be a higher rank to move out of the base. He doesn't wanna do that either. I don't know what to do? He said he likes me so he doesn't want to break up but he will break up with me when he leaves out of the state for his first mission and he doesn't want to hurt me so he wants to break up with me when he goes

Most Helpful Guy

• guess PR has nothing 2 do wid it... ther r difficult guys worldwide!

• Yeah it doesn't but what should I do? I like him so much, we were good until the army thing popped up and he wanted me to go but now he doesn't cuz it will be long distance and he doesn't want to do that

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• What does that have to do with him being Puerto Rican

• Nothing I don't know how else to word it. I don't know if I should stay and wait until he breaks up with me when he leaves or just end it

• Just let him go.

• You don't think it's worth it?