How many girls are there who are ok with being single for the rest of their lives?

After 2 long term relationships, i've realized that im perfectly ok to live by myself and being single for the rest of my life. dun get me wrong if i can find someone who is for me then id def want to get married and have a family but if not i won't have any problem either. i have a good job can support myself have friends and families who i hang out with regularly and if im missing the men's touch i can just have casual relationships with guys. is this the right mentality to have? is there any girls like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• many judgin from wot i see here!

What Guys Said 3

• Women are lucky they can do this. Men can do the same but many can't attract for casual relationships. They have to pay for prozzies. If I could just live off casuals, I would too.

• I actually think it would be easier for men to do this they won't get judged as much. my boss is living like this and he's quite happy but he's rich too so it might be a different story

• Money... yeah that always helps those guys. But take that away? its much easier for women. I like women who think like you and I went out to meet some recently. One who doesn't want to settle.

• well i am 90% sure i will die alone but its ok cause i am use to being alone

• Nope. No problem with that. It's ultimately your life, so it's your choice.

If having children and family of your own absolutely a priority and you really desire to have them then go out there and continue to try and be in a relationship and make it work. It will take many trials and error and it will hurt. It will not come free or easy. Takes lots of time, emotions and even money.

But if it's not a priority to you, oh well the, then there's also nothing wrong with that either.

What Girls Said 1

• I would not mind it.