Is 24 considered getting older for a female?

I just turned 24. For my age i accomplished a lot. I am already finishing graduate school. I will graduate in a few weeks. But I feel so old. Can I date older men now? Is 24 young or old?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not getting older; you are getting more mature, refined, accomplished, classy, and responsible. Most young people don't know anything about that. Being carefree and worry free has the illusion of being young, but don't believe that.

Guys your age and older guys like a girl with a good head on her shoulders. When you join the working world and get a job (especially with a big company), you won't feel old at all.

You'll like a guy best if he's close to your age. If he's many years older, then hew grew up in a slightly different world than you did, and there will be some disconnection there. That may not necessarily be a problem for you. But if you find a hot and sharp 25 year old who has his life figured out, don't pass him up just because he's not much older than you.

What Guys Said 7

• you can date whoever you please, you're only 24.

• Its pretty old. I'm about to turn 27 in 6 weeks and I'm ancient. I could turn to dust and blow away at any moment.

• hahaha is ths a joke?

u are still a gal

• I'm over 40 and I don't feel old.

• Even at 34 I would say the answer is still no.

• Your youth is starting to fade according to ok cupids statistics

• You're starting to turn the corner of youth and desirability. But still young enough.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think it is.

• lol, I felt old at 23. At 24, I was excited, I felt sexier.. it's like a different kind of sexy. You're young enough to be fresh and old enough to be taken seriously. Date whoever you want. You probably only feel old because You're friends are probably still school or you're just are a different place than they are. You're still young. . And when you're 25 you get cheaper car insurance rates! lol

• 24 is still young. Don't worry about it!

• I sure hope 24 isn't old.

• I hate to tell you this but ok cupid disagrees with you

• well the fact that you laughed that hard and commented this posts means that you obviously are because you gave me some of the time out of your day, even though

• I am not a troll

• It's still young in the scheme of things, but you can date older men if you want to. Congratulations on finishing grad school! :)

• good job!! and yes you can

• i turned 24 a couple of months ago... ummm i think its that not important age. unlike 25+ or even 30+.. like yeah parents are like yeah you're old enough to provide for yourself.. but most people still will considered you youthful/ non experienced

• I think it depends on a lot of things
    I would say it