Any tips on getting the popular/hot guy that everyone wants?

What are your best tips and tricks?

im not in highschool by the way. We're in our 20s..

Most Helpful Guy

• Not worth it because chances are, he'll be a shallow person. I think you're better off with a quiet, studious guy if you want a serious relationship.

What Guys Said 12

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1377437-how-can-i-stand-out-from-other-guys-when-approaching-a-girl-that-gets this is a copy paste from that question of mine. The same rules apply to/for a guy just as if it was a girl in this situation.

Look this is only going to work if she finds you cute/interesting.

Step 1 Don't approach her

Step 2 keep doing whatever it was that you were doing (pay her no attention)

Step 3 let those jokers keep trying to get with her

Step 4 She get tired of them, on top of seeing that you were/are the only guy who paid her no attention or who tried to talk that SWEET SHIT in her EAR, that she's already heard from the last 400 gooneys i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

Step 5 she approaches you while thinking "I wonder who that guy is, why he's not thirsty/all over me and what he about Hmmm? ^^" and more times than not here comes your shot to get with her.

Step 6 say the right things, at the right time WITHOUT hitting on her and you'll have the girl, that all off the others guys wanted ^^ IF DONE RIGHT that is

Step 7 Enjoy having all of the guys in the classroom hate you now/be jealous since you're sitting with a legit 8+ and she's popular LOL

Step 8 Give mistninja314 the best answer because while this isn't a 100% plan... it's better than becoming just another JOKER in that girl eyes trying to sweet talk her, while getting her nowhere OR boosting her ego ^^

It works/worked for me since I'll have that very same covenant that everyone wanted sitting next to me in class. Flirting or ya know trying to figure who I am and be friends/ my girlfriend ^^. while the other guys are looking/jelly NEVER GETS OLD LOLOLOL

• of mine from that question*

• coveted girl*

Step 4 She'll get tired of them, after of seeing that you were/are the only guy*

• And what @Anon1999 said ^_^

• Best tip I can give is to not focus on that guy.

Realize that Mr. Popular really is not all he is huffed up to be, there is many other people out there that are way nicer and more caring (and probably better looking) than this guy ever will be.

Ever notice that popular kids relationships (at least in my experience) tend to never last that long?
    having been popular in school and having relationships it was not a great experience, I was definitely not all that people thought I was and both me and whoever I was dating were constantly under scrutiny and judgement by others. It is the epitome of drama central. Rumours would spread, people would make assumptions all the time about you and it was not fun. My best advice would be to lay low, go for someone who is not popular and you will have a way better more healthy relationship without having to experience the highschool papparazzi and critics following you around.

• Avoid him. In economics, we'd call this a sellers market and he is the seller, so he can charge a high price which means he can be a douchebag. He can mistreat you because, if you don't like it, there's some other girl who will be happy to replace you until she learns her lesson as well.

• You don't need tips
    @Keyspirits
    ^^ his body is rdy

• he must like u back and ONLY!

• Throw yourself at him, sexually.

• then he'll only see me as a hoe..

• All was you said was you wanted to 'get' him. That'll get him for sure.

• Talk to him like any normal person would then follow the flow from there on.

• tips and tricks: be the hottest girl in the school

• take off your shirt

• Have something that he desperatly wants. What? Well you need to figure that out.

• Put out. Most effective way.

• Not bother cause he is prob full of himself and not a great person

What Girls Said 5

• Approach him when he's alone or find common interests so he doesn't ignore you and knows you exist

• shouldn't be any different unless he's a jerk that cares about "status"

• Be yourself and stand out.

• talk to him.

• Grow some balls and ask him out.

Or, even better yet, leave "popular" stereotypes back in highschool.