Girls, should I try to get to know her?

Ok so it's toward the end of the school year and I really like this girl but we only have a few days left of school and I feel like she will just forget about me over summer so I kinda want to wait till next year to talk to her but she might like some else by then. What should I do

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to her, at least she'll remember you when you come back to school

What Girls Said 5

• You should get to know her but before the year ends get her number so that you can keep in touch and tell her you like her

• Talk to her!! Give her your number or something for her to talk to you on!! If you like her, go for her. It's worth a shot because you'll never know until you try

• Try striking up a friendship with her (don't seem desperate though, take it easy and slow) and then ask if u guys can stay in contact via FB or what have u.

• Make sure she likes you as a person first, joke w/ her (not weirdly). If you have her number text her every once and a while, if not just ask her for it. (Asking for her number in person will make you look more attractive)

• you should.