Labeling your relationship?

Do you know when it time to sorta I would say that your in a relationship. Do you think labeling is overrated? I like him but it's been only a few dates. If you understand my question. When do you think it's right to make it official or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's s overrated. it offers security

• I have a bad way when it comes to knowing if I'm going to fast? It's our fourth date Saturday night. What does that mean I want to try and make this work.

• Now I'm getting the text about what he missed since last Saturday. Feeling feelings.

• thank you i hope all goes well

What Guys Said 1

• updatin yer status in fb?

• Well we're something. We've gone on 3 dates now. Met him through a app and we litterly got to know each other. We played it safe. Nothing bad but we're going to the movies on Saturday night.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's over rather. It's good to know where you stand with someone.

• This weekend were just going to talk a lot. I just don't know how to bring or talk about it. I don't want to say like the whole big L word. Maybe I like you a lot that's ok to say right? I mean we've kissed and talked a lot but been nervous to bring out how we feel about one another.