Guys, why the fuck don't guys like me?

Every guys ends up just not even giving me a chance. Do not get me wrong I'm good looking that's not the problem. And my personality is easy going and friendly. I do not get it.

I mean like I am probably a 8.5/10 in looks. Which is not bad at all. I'm a nice girl. But guys just never follow through with their plans. Or they won't make a move on me. Either every cute guy I see is taken just doesn't like me
So I guess I am not what I thought I was. Thanks guys. Have a nice day

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Maybe you consider yourself attractive but they don't. . . or maybe they think you are so attractive that they are intimidated by you. What is our reputation at your school? Perhaps they are perceiving your personality different. You really need someone who sees you on a daily basis - a male friend who you can trust to be honest - to answer this question for you.

• yeah i dont get it either, so far from what i read you're the fucking shit!

• I would not expect someone called a "Master" to say something so rude to a child.

• @OlderAndWiser yeah it is a problem. things like emoticons and emojis help but damn people just never call each other anymore, not initially at least. i hate texting lol.

• @OlderAndWiser: "the shit" means "the best". Common knowledge.

• There really isn't enough information here to work with. Perhaps give examples.

• Either your standards are too high or something you are saying above isn't what guys perceive you to be. If you are good looking and a good personality, guys will be jumping, flying, starting wars to get to you. Hell, even if you're just good looking, guys will be doing all sorts of things to get you.

• You sound completely self-centered.

I can relate, but would advise you work on your social skills, especially listening to and taking an interest in others.

You sound so bent on performing, on being liked that you're getting in the way of yourself.

Also think about why you got that way.

• You're under 18...

sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/.../...hill-out-1026.png

... you may be having trouble now, but likely down the road, college or wherever, you probably won't. Just keep your head leveled.

• how old r u?

guess u are stll young :)

• "Do not get me wrong I'm good looking that's not the problem" Just because you see yourself that way, in no way [necessarily] means that guys do.

• I don't go by what I think. I go by what people tell me

• I get that it is vain. I don't know most guys never make a move or don't approach me. Or they just want to hit it and quit.

• Well, I commend you for not allowing any guy to "hit it and quit it" with you. If you are just patient, and keep your standards high, you will inevitably meet the gentleman you deserve.

• I don't get it either - Everything sounds ok from your description.

• Hard to say without more details.
    What do you mean they don't give you a chance?

• would need to see pix to assess, but you are under 18 so I wouldn't be too stressed out about it. Many guys haven't learned anything about dating at your age!

• Who knows? Maybe they think your already taken. Maybe he thinks you think he's ugly, lol.

• I'm sure it's just the maturity level of dudes, since you are probably in highschool. Don't be worried

• Maybe your personality just scares guys away?

• Maybe they dont think they have a shot

• You might be coming off as a little too strong.

• You will get one soon, it takes time, continue your struggle

• may be you are trying to be too much despo and attention seeker?

• "Why the Fuck..."
    "I'm easy going"

Hmm, that doesn't seem to compute...

• I'm frustrated that's all

• Hey, don't worry. You're young, and most people your age don't know how to date, and many are afraid of it. Just be patient :)