Guys, found a long red hair in my boyfriend's bathing suit string?

My boyfriend has this coworker that has been on my radar for a while. They always like eachothers facebook pictures (im crazy for checking this, i know...) and i asked him about her a few months ago and he said he doesn't talk to her and she is 300 pounds and i need to stop worrying... i would also like to add that he is an amazing guy, he's so perfect and we talk about moving in together and our future all the time. SO, to the point though. When we were at the beach this weekend i pulled a long red hair out of the tie of his bathing suit. Then when he posted a picture of himself on his motorcycle i noticed she immediately liked it and i clicked on her profile and she dyed her hair the exact color and length of the hair i pulled off his bathing suit. I also noticed she posted a before and after of herself having lost quite a bit of weight when he was scrolling through his facebook while we were in bed. Am i being crazy to worry about this girl? Why would he be liking all her pictures if he didn't find them attractive? How should i handle this?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• One word: chill. If he's as amazing as you say he is then I don't know what you're worrying about. Everyone likes everyone's photos so I wouldn't worry. But even he does find that girl attractive so what? He's a guy, and more than likely he finds a lot of girls hot or attractive everyday. But it doesn't remotely mean he'd ever cheat on you. Unless you give him a reason at least so I wouldn't get so jealous. My advice would be to let it go because it really seems like nothing, or if you want, talk to him about him to let him know how you feel.

• I talked to him and he made me feel much better about it. Thanks for the advice.

What Guys Said 7

• What you're doing is overly paranoid.. just the fact that you bothered looking for a strand if hair.

• You should confront him by saying that you think something is up. Do not mention the crazy checking for likes and the hair you found.

• lol. you one craaaaazy girlfriend.

• You need a DNA test. Stop worrying if he is cheating forget him there better fish in the sea.

• Paranoid and probably a good reason or story

• they probably talk and hangout sometimes but i can't be sure if he's cheating unless i meet him

• you seem alittle paranoid yes.