Is it okay to drink with big groups of strangers?

Okay I've got an awesome girl despite her quirks but I never can tell if it's fine or she just says it's fine. Yesterday I saw an altercation and came to some peoples defense afterwards a nice girl in their group asked me if I wanted to go danceing and drinking with them and I trurned her down. When I told my girl she said that it would have been "fine" but I just can't tell and when I ask her this stuff twice she kinda clams up. So would that have be okay to drink with other girls or was she being sarcastic?

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally would NEVER do this or encourage any of my friends to do it. at least 1 person they know should b there with them.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess she was just a little put of that you didn't want to go I guess?

What Guys Said 2

• Why? There's no reason why not. I go to the bar all the time without knowing a single person and walk out with new friends. Most of the time I wonder who it was that put their number in my phone..

• I said no cause 1. I usually don't like being in large groups of people and 2. Cause it was a really nice and cute girl who asked wich made me think she was fishing.

• I think she is either testing you or she has self esteem issues.