Guys, why does vegas make me queasy?

So my boyfriend of three years is headed to vegas for his close friend's bachelor party. He is a great guy, treats me very well and I love him. We party together all the time and always have fun. I trust him which is why I feel bad that Vegas makes me a little anxious. His friends are a lot of fun as well but I have seen the groom cheat on his fiancé a few times. She knows about it and they seem to have worked through that in their relationship. A few of the other guys attending are single and have made several plans regarding all the tail they plan to chase. This group is the group you will find cat calling in the strip club. I used to be insecure about strip clubs but I've been working on it and I know it is just in fun. I do know there will be a lot of girls invited back to the old hotel room. I know my boyfriend will hang around and drink and nothing will happen. He loves his guy trips and he is great in that he touches base every now and then to let me know he is ok and having fun. I was so excited for their trip that I planned my own girls trip later in the summer and can't wait. Maybe Everyone gets a little worried when the destination is vegas?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• They aren't going to vegas to play video games, I'll tell you that. You need to talk to him if it bothers you knowing your boyfriend is going to drink, gamble, and spend time with strippers.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys in vegas on a bachelor party is a desaster waiting to happen. The strip clubs are expensive and so a party in the room with working girls is cheaper and they are all around looking to make a grand. Then outside of Vegas is a whore house where digging in a guys pocket is a pure pleasure and joyful experiance. I don't wish to bring crap to your party, but the guy who cheated in the past will be the first to go because in his mind the hooker will be the last chance to screw around without legally cheating.

• Its the movie the hangover you think its going to happen for real with your boy

• Vargas is full of sin