Is it worth continuing?

My boyfriend and I had a serious conversation tonight since graduation is fast approaching and I wanted to know how he felt about us and us after graduation. He basically didn't really provide a future with us together he kind of just said he wants us to both be happy weather it's together or apart than he said if I went out of state to college he wouldn't really pursue the relationship further. He'd keep in contact but that was about it. It does make me feel a little insecure because my answers were basically the opposite and I feel like we are basically on different pages. I'd fight for him but he wouldn't really fight for me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he won't sacrifice and fight for you guys to be together. I think you would be wasting your time being with him. If he won't fight for you. He doesn't deserve you

What Guys Said 1

• Do your own thing Its does not sound good to me at all

What Girls Said 1

• I would go off to college and forget about him. He doesn't seem serious about pursuing you.