Would my amputation scar put a girl off?

would my amputation scar put a girl off?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• To be honest, it's a kind of funny question to ask. Like, if a woman is fine with dating a guy with an amputated leg, I highly doubt she's going to be put off by the fact that he has an amputation scar.

• No. If she's already accepted your disability she's not going to be deterred by a little thing like a scar.

• If she likes you and all ready knows about the amputation, then she isn't going to care.

• Nope... we've all got scars. Just one more story to share once you find the right girl.

• If the girl really cared about you it wouldn't matter, but I can relate to the feeling since I'm in a wheelchair :)

• Thank you and respect to you too

• Awe anytime :) same here it takes a lot of guts to put a question about things like this so a lot of respect for you, I hope everything goes well for you take care

• I highly doubt it

• no! there's nothing wrong with scars, i have so many stretch marks which are scars too

• Not the right one. The right girl will you for you and cherish everything about you - flaws and all. :)

What Guys Said 4