Should I date her NOW?

Okay, so I used to weigh a LOT, and now I have managed to lose it all and be in good shape. Back when I was rounder, I fell head over heels over a girl, did everything in my power to get just one date, but she wouldn't play ball. Anyway now I am the same person, just lighter and I asked her out the other day and without a moment's hesitation, she said yes. Now I've dated healthier girls and anorexic ones, for me its all about a connection, if you got it, doesn't matter how you look, but with her obviously thats not the case. I am still mad about her, but now I am not sure if she is actually the right person to be involved with. Any opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not think you should date her. You do not feel the same about her. You will remember this annoying feeling. Ask to yourself. You like her? I do not think so. Maybe a little bit of revenge? Not worth it really.

What Girls Said 3

• Umm first off i would not even have asked her out. It shouldn't matter what you weigh as long as ur attractive to someone and if she did you like before you lost weight then she is not worth yout time.

• Sure, why not! What have you got to lose

• You'll know if she's not the right person... if you're worried she's shallow test it out.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you'll always resent her and have a bad taste in your mouth about it. It's probably best for everyone if you pursue other people.

Good luck! :)

• Nooooope you shouldn't