Realistically, do you find men 5'4" attractive? Good personality, good looks, is the height just a deal dealer?

Not much to the question, straight forward.

Helps if you include your height as well, thanks 😀

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's great it should't be a problem.
    Just because women end up with taller guys doesn't mean they dislike the shorter ones, it just means that maybe the taller ones were a lot more confident and snapped them up sooner.

What Girls Said 7

• it's not necessarily a deal breaker but i probably wouldn't try to pursue him as much. i know it isn't his fault though.

• I mean, I usually find taller guys attractive but there have been times where I've found guys around that height attractive too.

• What's a deal dealer? No, basically any woman who is 5'4 and under wouldn't mind to be honest. I've seen short guys with taller women before too. A good looking guy will always have himself a girl no matter the height.

• I like a tall big man like my boyfriend... so yes it would be.

• 5'4
    Would be way too short for me. It is a deal breaker when he is shorter than me.

• Sounds like the perfect height to me :) I'm 5'5 and prefer guys who are around my height (give or take a couple inches)

• I don't think it's so much a problem for anyone within about two inches but women instinctively find taller men attractive because of some caveman juju. I have found shorter guys attractive (I'm 5'8" ) and have never actually gone out with one, preferring taller guys, but I wouldn't rule it out

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think is a deal breaker for many women, but they might not consider you at a glance or pursue you as much as someone taller than them. I am sure if you found a girl around 5' she would go crazy for you though!

• Ehhh.. what are you gonna do? You just have to make use of what you are given no matter how short or tall you are or how attractive you think you are.

• I think more than many girls would admit, height would be a deal breaker. I'm not a super short guy (5'9) but I've been told so many times by girls (who were way shorter than me - ~5'0-5'2) that my height is an issue.

• Men that are 5'4" all have the same facial features and personalities. That is why we can group them all into the 5'4" douchebag section.

.
    .
    .
    .
    ..

..
    ..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    #notsrs

• I don't find 5'4" men attractive at all..

... but I'm straight, so...

• TBH I've seen very few numbers of guy around that height dating..

• For some women, less than half, it's a deal-breaker. For others it's not that big of a deal. It's hardly ever an asset though. I'm in the shortish range so I know how it feels...