Guys, would you date a girl who is below average looking?

• yes
    51% (28)
  • no
    40% (22)
  • other opinions in comments
    9% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure why not

What Guys Said 20

• No I care about looks, my own and that of my potential partner.

• It would take a while, but personality always affects looks. Melissa McCarthy will look like Megan Fox and Megan Fox will start looking like a crackhead after their personality starts showing through.

• Honestly probably not, but this question is kind of subjective. What I consider is "below average" might not be the same someone else thinks - but I think it's important to consider that, to me, everyone has the potential to look attractive.

I'm fair though. I understand that the type of chicks I'm attracted to would not be attracted to me in my current state of life. I have to be fit and successful in order to get the type of woman I want.

• Being 100% honest, I'd look for girl who is decently attractive. Although personality is the main thing for me. A funny and smart girl is hard to beat. Unless she has a nice ass. Booty is my kryptonite.

• Yes. I have before and it can turn out amazing. When you fall in love for who they are, and trust me right here, I'm not lying, everything about them becomes beautiful.

• yes. i don't date hot hot females because of their attitude and all they want is money.

all hot hot females are spoiled one way or another.

• Yeah. I've liked few girls before who were considered unattractive by other guys.

• Yes! But honestly, I feel like Im in the minority, as in most guys only go for those apples when they can't reach the "better looking ones" or screwed up with them

• I could, but I've only ever approached and dated girls that were 7+ / 10 to me

• I would not

• No, finding the girl I date beautiful is very important to me so..

• If I thought she was below average looking? Absolutely not.

• Nope :D :p

• depends on personality

• no way is a below average looking girl getting some of this

• Those are the only girls that I date. Us below average looking guys need love to. Luckily their personality really can effect how physically attractive they appear once you give them a chance.

• Whoa, let's not get crazy here,..

• as long as I'm attracted to her I don't care

• No I wouldn't I could never be with someone I wasn't physically attracted to.

• All I care about is looks!