Guys, would u want a relationship with a girl purely based on amazing sex?

I mean if it was the best sex u had ever had but u didn't really click outside of the bedroom. Would u still want a relationship? If so, how long would the relationship last?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• never. That is not a relationship. It would be short lived. by the time you hit your age you should know that. once the excitement and newness of the relationship is done and "normal" takes over, sex becomes a lot less frequent. Plus, what are you going to do for the other 23hrs 55 min of the day?
    lol... ;)

What Guys Said 19

• I wouldn't care for someone I don't connect with. To me, intimacy and sex are the language of Love, not just carnal/physical desire.

• No, if the relationship is based on sex then there really isn't anything to the sex bring had. Connection with a person more than just getting dropping a load off. It usually doesn't last for but a couple months, and that's just booty call

• Oh man... I've been there.

These kinds of things don't last for more than 6 months in my opinion, but damn it's worth trying.

• No, if the sex is good and only that, then we would get together to have sex, no? We play to our strength, right? This is pure friend with benefits material.

• No, i would be honest with her. Tell her we are great in bed but suck every where else. then let her decide if she still wants the sex on different terms

• Define "amazing". I don't need anything graphic, necessarily, I just uh... need to know what I'd be selling my soul for. I'm pretty sure my soul has a price, I just never really seriously considered it...

• Yeah. I would hang around as long as I could get away with it.

• Where can I sign up?

• That would be a F WB type of "relationship" , which I've had before. The sex is fantastic!!

• Yeah of course I would show the guys where the line ends and then I would show my girl off to the whole world

• I am not into sex relations

• Never, I never want that sort of relationship.

• itll lead to disaster

• No love is more important.

• It would just be a freinds with benefits ralationship for me.

• Would last long if he is SHALLOW.

• Nah not my thing

• noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Sex will only get you so far, sure it will last for a while but it would be destructive and counter productive in the long run. Sooner or later she'll pick up on it if she hasn't already and if she is just going with it for the sex, eventually it will crumble.
    A guy doing this will know its eventually going to so implode, so creating distance slowly but surely is a wise decision and if he has experience that'd be his game plan.

Sources: EXPERIENCE.