I'm 25 years old and never had a girlfriend. Is it normal?

I am 25 years old and I have never had a girlfriend and I am also a virgin. I'm normally a very shy guy and I am even shyer around women.

The thing is I think I am weird. I'm really shy around women and have been all my life. Not to mention, I have only ever been sexually attracted to two girls and the love I had for them has all been unrequinted. These girls are not nessicerily "beautiful" but I liked their personalities. One was a girl I was friends with in high school and I really liked her but she only ever saw me as a "brother" figure. The other was an older women I met two years ago and whom I got to know but she already had a boyfriend. Apart from those two women I have no had any romantic feelings for any other girls. I have tried, believe me but it seems I am very picky with the girls I find attractive.

Do you find this strange?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no magic. If you want to get girls you're gonna have to work on yourself and on your introversion problem.

It did. It took me 2 years. You're already 25. You need to hurry up man. Women become less and less tolerant with such "weaknesses" as you get older because they expect a Man passed a certain age, to have his shit together.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• Maaaan, you poeple and your lack of understanding to the definition of nomal. Something is not normal is you don't see it often in its category. End of story. So, it is NOT normal. However, being normal does NOT equal to being good and being strange does NOT equal to being bad. If you're oka with it in the end, it's totally fine. Your general level of happiness is waht counts, not if you're normal or not.

• There's nothing wrong with it; although people might say that time is ticking

• My father didn't have his first girlfriend until he was 34 (my mother) so he's a step above you brother.

• Don't be shy, become confident--you dont know what you're missing out on dude!

• Sadly no, I will admit, there are times I am bitter and resentful over this