Guys, what are the signs that a guy is falling for a girl he's seeing?

What kind of changes does a guy go through when he's past the "getting to know you" phase and starts developing feelings for the person he's dating? Or what has your experience been?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• That hasn't happened for me yet.

What Guys Said 4

• When I first went out with a girl I was tense, blushed, and was shaking. After awhile I let my guard down. I'd take her by the hand, hold her when I could, but it would get to being tense without her and relaxed with her. My mood began to match hers, I guess I had a glow, my heart would skip a beat when she entered a room.

• Texts often, especially something sweet first thing in the morning. I only do that if I was thinking about her all night! If he asks what you're doing on weekends so he can ask you out. I compliment a lot girls I'm crazy about, going out of my way to talk to them. And if I kiss/start making out on a date, I don't do that with just anyone. Things like that.

• He might start to tease you or be deliberately 'nasty'. Others will buy gifts and flowers and make romantic gestures. Most men wil tell you how they feel and ask you out on a date.

• He blushes, makes eye contact, stares at her, tries to attract attention when she is around etc,,,