I'd it weird that in 25 and have been single for almost 4 years?

Just wondering what people secretly think of me. I now have been single for a little over three years. At first I wasent really looking but for the past two years I've been actively looking and just not finding the right fit. I've been rejected a few times and also have rejected my fair amount. People tell me I'm attractive both men and women and I have lots of friends so I think my personality is fine. Just wondering if you met me in real life would you think it's weird and that's something is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people here have been single their whole lives.

20, 25 and this one guy has been single for 30 years

What Guys Said 5

• No, you've got a lot of company. Half the guys are either shy or gay or socially inept from spending their waking hours on sites like this~

• hahaha definetely not... it's ok :)

• I'm 19 and I've been single for almost... forever so no, it's not weird. Weird is me! 😐

• Probably just picky, which isn't a bad thing... I've been single all my life because I can be picky. I have dated though

• You're probably quite picky.

What Girls Said 2

• No it isn't

• no its not. i know lots of people who have been single for years so thats nothing really to worry about