Girls, do muscular boys having packs and abs specially attract you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, do girls with abs, bikini bridges, big butts, and big boobs attract you? Answer: Yes. Why? Half of it is because society raised us to believe that's what we want and the other half is the fact that it actually is attractive. To each his/her own.

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 13

• I don't give a single fuck about muscles/abs and all that. He can have them or not have them, I don't care. As long as he's not overweight or too bulky, I'm all good.

0|0
    1|0
  • In all honesty, I like a skinny guy with not a whole lotta muscle. A little muscle is fine but any more is just not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it does. I don't like hulk looking guys though. But I like rounded muscle, light definition.
    Though my boyfriend is quite rounded, not in the muscular way hahaha But he's a very broad and large guy anyway. I wouldn't have him any other way. I love his belly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like slim fit guys. Just not with to much going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is the only type I date. Guys have to have better abs than I do, personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really. I really fall for personality, not so much looks. But I don't mind it if a guy I like has it !

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they're attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays

0|0
    0|0
  • No :(

0|0
    0|0
  • no they dont.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. I usually meet a guy clothed, so I wouldn't know what he looks like. I did date a guy with a 6 pack once, it was a surprise, but not something I seek out.

0|0
    0|0