How fast u reply his/her messages? Is it different from ur normal friends?

• I reply his/her messages immediately, but for normal friends messages I could wait
  • I reply everybody's message immediately
  • I reply my normal friends' messages immediately, but for her/his messages I will wait
  • I'll wait until I'm free to reply all of them
  • it depends

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I usually reply to messages as soon as I can because I've got a terrible memory and I know I will forget to respond.
    I guess I respond faster to her as I feel extra excited when I receive her messages :)

• Same response time for everyone.

• Whenever I'm free and not busy, so it really depends

• I usually reply right away, unless I'm doing something.

• why would you ever "wait"? why play mind games? sure, sometimes i won't have time to reply because im busy, but i will always reply as soon as i can, regardless of who it is to

• i actually reply instantly, wether or not its my girlfriend or just a friend

• As soon as I see anyones messages I reply them

• I usually reply to everybody immediately unless I am really busy with something. So voted E.

What Girls Said 6

• it depends I know with dating people can over think things and not wanna reply too fast to seem like you have no life or clingy. BUT, me and my boyfriend are passed that. so we just reply as soon as we get the message. sometimes I'll admit it takes a little longer for me to respond to home simply because I tend to really think about what I wanna say longer. I don't care about all that with friends lol. I just senddd

• what do you mean by " u tend to really think about what I wanna say longer."

• here's an example:..
      friends: what are you up to?
      me: lying in bed it's been 2 hours now.. lazy day

now if someone I'm dating asked that same question itd be different..

guy: what are you up to?
      me: *thinking* (I said lying down when he first asked me that, I don't wanna seem too lazy.. what would sound better?

you see the difference? kind of over analyze a simple question when a person I like asks it lol.

• It depends. When was the last time we talked? Do we have awhile to talk or is it gonna be a short convo?

If it's been awhile and we don't have a lot of time to talk, I'm replying immediately.

• I reply to everyone's messages the moment I see them.

• It depends if I have my phone with me the whole time

• I tend to reply to everybody's messages pretty fast.

• I wait until im free.