What's with her?

So I started texting this girl. At first she did not seem interested. Her replies would be late. I said some crappy jokes and she laughted at them. After that eventually she started replying faster. Usually she would be away busy with something but as soon as she got on facebook she would reply to me.

Eventually she started making fun a bit of me and the stuff that I do. I she starting to become interested in me? She also replies faster and her replies are longer.

Is this a good sign?

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't mean she's into you, just means that she now probably considers you to be her friend at the very least.

• Ohh, thank you. Well I wll talk with her but I won\t put any pressure on her. See where it goes without forcing things. If I force things I will only push her away.

I won't use cheesy pickup lines and stuff like that on her. I am ok with her being just my friend, she is very different from me either way.

What Girls Said 2

• I think so but don't take my word for it

• she's interested.

What Guys Said 3

• No dude this is a bad bad sign. Her replying to you faster means she's not interested in you. I mean if she didn't reply to you at all then that would make it obvious that she's definitely interested. Happy opposite day
    fc04.deviantart.net/.../...everknowwho-d6m6usm.jpg

• hope she doesn't make fun at u in a bad way at least :)

• Yes I think it is a good sign or you could be just getting friendlier