Do girls like guys who are just focusing on starting a family?

Would you date a guy who just works all week so he can buy a nice house and start a family before 30 years old? Assuming he is a nice, funny and smart and good looking but spends a lot of time working late and weekends.

I've got some trust issues with girls after some bad experiences of cheating. So right now I am just working a whole lot and avoiding the dating game until I find a nice trusting girl. I can buy a house in a year (mortgage) but I want to live with a girlfriend/wife but I can't find someone serious enough. So I'm just wondering if there is a girl interested in this path in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to buy a house and get married, if say its a complete waste of your time to buy one before you get a wife tbh. Women are really picky about houses and its so much hassle if she hates it, plus don't you look forward to doing that together as a couple deciding where you want to spend the rest of your lives together? I mean it's not like you're in a rush you've got loads of time. The next girlfriend you have may not be the one you marry but she might move in with you, or even just stay over, personally i could never live in a house with my husband if he'd had sex with other girls in that house, its a constant reminder of the past

• there's a lot of factors i didn't include but ya, this is exactly what's on my mind. I'm kind of in a rush to move out of my parents. Paying mortgage beats paying rent I think. Thanks for the response.

What Girls Said 6

• I mean, like, that's mostly what I'm interested in this phase of my life. However, being completely unwilling or unable to spend any time with your partner doesn't tend to foster a good or healthy relationship. You have to be willing to balance the two parts of your life.

• Honestly I would be interested because I know how serious you are about your future. There are other girls that would like guys like you. Some people aren't ready to settle just yet. In my life I always wanted to start a family and settle down at 25. But that's just me. & about the house thing it's true what the other person said below. I wouldn't want to live in a place my boyfriend had other girls in.

• OK. I like the way you are talking. What if I guaranteed that I never slept with anyone since I got the house for religious reasons or whatever.

• That's good to hear. I would prefer marriage first before moving in together, but not necessary. But thanks. I have a feeling it's hard to find a girl like this.

• You'll be fine don't worry, the right girl will come in your life and it might be hard yes but it'll be worth it in the end.

• Some girls do, but many are too young then. I mean, I can't imagine to marry already before age 25 and settle down. So some girls might not be into that before age 30.

• To be honest that is exactly what I want

• wow. Really? Why can't I find someone like you in person

• Maybe we'll bump into each other some day.

• Maybe! :)

• Yeah I'd certainly say yes! Thats most girls dreams to settle down and raise a family

• if she wants the same.

What Guys Said 3

• only if da gal share similar thoughts...

• Some girls might like someone who maps their life out like that.

• Not if they don't feel the same way. If they do, then yeah.