Is pof that bad?

I heard some horror stories, but was interested in checking it out.

Most Helpful Guy

• What's pof?

• Plenty of Fish, dating website.

• Thinking about it, but apprehensive.

• I heard that it's really only for people that are good looking but simply lacks the confident or is just introvert. My friend tried match and it didn't work out for him because he wasn't as good looking as some of the people there. He's probably slightly better looking than I am, so if I ever tried any online dating, I probably don't stand a chance lolz. In any case, if you ever do decide good luck and I hope you find what is it you are looking for

What Guys Said 7

• Well as a guy the girls I talk to always say that people are just using it for hook ups and sending them nudes and stuff or asking for them for some or just harassing them.
    As a dude I've been stood up and randomly ignored quite a few times.
    I don't like it for anything more then a chat.

• Yes lot of catfish , scammers on there and
    i think they hire people on there to contact
    users for dates i really don't find that dating site
    that much legit , some guy got in trouble with
    a girl who was lying about her age on there.

• Its a waste of time, I've just deleted my account. More enjoyable for the girls because they get a lot of messages... Guys on the other hand its much harder unless you look like Ryan Gosling. there's a lot of freaks and psychos... Most girls I've met off dating sites werent what I was looking for. Im sticking to the old fashioned way. More results, less time

• I would have thought online dating was different. I've met a lot of creepers in real life and guys I wasn't compatible with.

• It's the Walmart of dating sites. It's full of freaks, and you have to search hard to find normal people who are just as out of place there as you.

OKCupid is far better IMHO.

• not so trustworthy...

• It seems pretty horrible to me, and the people are not so good.

I've had a couple of dates off okcupid, and one I in fact really enjoyed.

POF? Yeah, nada.

• POF and all FREE date sites are where the scumbags go because they don't have to pay to troll for ass.
    If you want to find a guy who isn't just trolling for desperate ass you will want to go to a pay site because if a guy is willing to pay to meet girls, when he could spend that money on a hooker just as easy... then the chances are he is looking for an actual relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah it is.