Would you date a feminist? what if she was hot?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah because I wouldn't date anyone who doesn't believe in women going to school, working, not being parents.

• what does that have to do with anything?

• I still want people to think women are awesome and being feminine or masculine is awesome

• Also if even though racism isn't huge in American if you believe one race is superior to another, then your a racist. Whether or not racism is at it's height or not.
      Even if the feminist movement is over, if you still believe in the definition I have above, then your a feminist

• Probably not

• hahaha.. funny

• Just honest. I don't believe in feminism. I believe in equalism

• I think people saying no have no idea what feminism is.
    Why wouldn't you want equal rights with your girlfriend?

• the no true scotsman argument, we know what the perfect form of feminism is and we also know the real world followers of it. That is why we say no.

• No. People are confusing real feminism with radicals. No one ever gives a real reason as to why they don't want their friends with xx chromosomes to make as much as they do. To hold power over their own body. Everything is shifted to "why can't I hit you then if you want your own rights?" Look up the definition of feminism.

• Sure, as long as she isn't a radical feminist

• Well I don't date women but... if she was a radical fem I don't know if I could be friends with her. I prefer chill people and not extremists.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes.
    A feminazi? No.

• yes np wid feminists

• Depends on which definition of feminism you're ascribing to. There are feminists that are more humanist (equal rights for men, women and minorities) then there's the extremists who want matriarchal dominance.

• i think feminists universally are one fry short of a happy meal

• I am neutral with feminism, so I don't see why not.

• The average feminist, no I wouldn't date. There's some reasonable ones though, and some that don't even realize what they are a part of.

Like anything else I'd have to judge it case by case, no sense generalizing

• No, I wouldn't.

• As long as she's nice and likable, sure.

• I AM a feminist. Of course I would.

• Yes - - --

• Yes I had a crush on one once. As long as she's still able to act lady-like sometimes...

• No I would not.

• Most feminists are hypocrites who base their views on doctored statistics and lies. The others are duped by the movement leaders and are hopelessly naive.

I want to date an intelligent woman who is savvy to the ways of the world and who is my equal, someone who takes accountability for herself and doesn't childishly blame other people for her problems.

So feminists need not apply--they don't make the cut.

• No, I wouldn't.

• No, feminists tend to be beyond obnoxious. And pretty manly too. I like estrogen in my women.
    I'm all for women's well being, respect, gender equality, etc. I don't know if there is much gender inequality now that we aren't in the 60s anymore (except pay in some occupations) so it's a bit of an obsolete issue perhaps?

• Nope.

I don't date for "hotness" I date for personality. Every feminist I've met has a shit personality

• I've actually met shit with better personality than the average feminist.

• @PhoenixRisingDK its amazing how western feminists keep thinking they're oppressed when they have the exact same rights as you and I