Online dating after 2 dates, how long is too long to wait to hear back for a third date?

I met a guy online that is way older than I am, like 15 years older, but we seemed to have many things in common and had a goood first date over drinks and dinner. He tried to kiss me several times until the end when he dropped me home we briefly kissed and he asked me out again before the date ended to go out with him on Monday. I felt it was a pleasant date over dinner and he gave me details of his plans for his week ( all weekend with his kids at a soccer tournament) and kept asking what was I doing during the long weekend. I never had a doubt he liked me or that a third date was happening until he dropped me off and said 'Talk to you soon'. I was not paranoid as everything else before that was showing a lot of interest on his part and figured he just had a busy week as we all did, so I sent him an email the next day about info he had been asking me about that I wasn't sure e. g. if autism was totally genetic or not as he is in biotech and was interested. Took him a while to reply, like 6 hours but he said thanks for the info and he had fun as well, especially when I made fun of him and the ridiculously huge chilli fries he ordered and we shared. I didn't think anything of it, but it has been a week and have not heard back from him. I'm thinking he is not interested anymore (we met online, so a week is long enough), but I'm not sure what people? I though of perhaps asking him out but I feel like is not such a good idea, right? Thanks for the feddback!

Most Helpful Guy

• when last date happened? anyay... it needs some time, like 2 weeks or so

What Guys Said 2

• I would say give it 7 days if not move on

• Hmm... That's tough to say.

What Girls Said 2

• a week is too long.

• I'd give it 4 days.