Swallow My Pride?

I've been talking to this guy for about over a month now. And two days ago, I sent him a screenshott that made it seem like I was talking to other guys. But I'm not! I tried to explain to him that it was just my family and my boss but he didn't want to listen. He hasn't really talked to me since then. He's not one of those guys to just cut me off but I want to know what I should doo. I gave him a day to cool off, but now what? I tried to explain over text and he basically ignored it. I really miss talking to him and being with him and it's only been two days. Should I swallow my pride and text/call him? Should I give him more space? Should I apologize? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him to meet in person and yes a lot of girls don't swallow their pride thats why relationships fail because neither the guy nor the girl is willing to put aside their ego just to see if they can make it work... I commend you for this. In order for this relationship to continue there will need to be work done to help him understand it was a misunderstanding.

What Guys Said 4

• oh well... r u sure he ignored it? or maybe he didn't see it?

• After I sent the message, he was like " I'm tired I don't even feel like reading that right now"

• That's a very immature reaction. It sorta sounds like he Kay be manipulating you to feel guilty.

• wait for him to text u

• You should try to talk to him in person, assuming you see him at school.

• I want too, but I'm afraid he's going to just ignore mee

• Got it a couple more days then go up to him, he is already ignoring you; for me it will hurt more if a girl is angry at me and I don't have the guts to talk to her. Personally, it's better for me to just know the answer instead of constantly wondering.

What Girls Said 1