What's a good movie to watch with a guy?

So this guy I want to fool around with is coming over soon.. what's a good movie we should watch? I want something that's funny but also has scenes that are hot. sounds like an odd combo hopefully i'm making sense. it doesn't have to be an older movie it can be something released lately (like on itunes) I don't know what to pick!

Most Helpful Guy

• St. Trinians comes to mind for fans of the 'hot English school-girl' look and/or Rupert Everett in drag. Heavy on the comedy and very light on sex & nudity. Gemma Arterton's first film. The closing number is a howl.

Another flick I like a lot is 'Blame it on Rio' Good comedy, light on sex apart from some rather tame demi-nudity. That is a young pre-enhancement Demi Moore flaunting her assets. Michael Caine is always a pleasure to watch

I found 3 lists of sexy comedies on IMDb. com.
    1: The best teen sex comedy movies ever
    http://www.imdb.com/list/ls057864907/
    Starts with the American Pie franchise, includes Austin Powers & Porky's. Not my cuppa, but YMMV. if I ever find out what fool told Mike Myers he had the talent to do a Scottish accent, I will promptly add to humanity's collective IQ by subtraction.
    2: Most Popular "Erotica" Comedy Feature Films
    www.imdb.com/.../title
    An astonishing 625 titles. Personally I would stop looking past the first, 'Y tu mama tambien' if subtitles ok. Also on page 1 is 'Secret things'. If it's the flick I'm thinking of, comedy is not how I'd describe it, but a very good film all the same. Subtitles in French.
    3. Sexy comedy movies.
    http://www.imdb.com/list/ls070673998/
    Only 17 here & I haven't seen any of them

Also there's a list of 'the best R rated sex comedies' on ranker. com.
    www.ranker.com/.../reference
    Blame it on Rio is near the top.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 15

• Dumb and Dumber to

• snowhite :D

• there is no one movie that every single guy would like... what kind of movies are you into? you should choose something that will be good for both of you.

• Boogie Nights it has both those things. But be warned the ending will catch you by surprise...

• the wedding singer

• No Strings Attached, but I can't ensure that the guy will be awake by the end. But it has both funny scenes as well as hot scenes.

• How High...

• 50 shades of grey.. It's funny at it's own right but also have some hot scenes.

• die hard!!! intense action, then gets kinda hot after McClane saves his wife

• Movie 43, pineapple express, paul, and superbad are a few

• Star wars, any of the original trilogy 😄

• Try something light hearted and humorous. Maybe a movie that both of you have already seen but really enjoy and would like to watch again together?

• it's a fun movie with a playful story
    what women want with mel gibson 😉

• freinds with benefits

• Zookeeper maybe?

What Girls Said 1

• Something that's not a chick flick! Get a comedy so you can see his sense of humor, a horror (if both of you are into that) so you can get close to him or go with action... you can never go wrong with an action filled flick! ;)