Take my ex back or no?

So my ex and I broke up 4 months ago. We had been together for about a year. It was his decision, but since then he's been acting like he regrets it and that he misses me. We ended on a good note and even after he said he still loves me. About two weeks ago he told me he was jealous that I was talking to someone else, and just yesterday he saw a picture of me and another guy (at his prom) kissing. Today on the bus he walked right past me and sat alone and didn't say a word to me, he usually sits beside me everyday and we joke and talk.
Basically I miss him, totally want him back, and I'm going to talk to him soon and see if that's what he wants. Only problem is that the guy I kissed really likes me and I don't want to hurt him.

advice?

• Go get him back!
  • Move on

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on

,,,,,,,,

What Guys Said 3

• Move on already. You both ended it on a good note.

• There's no wore cheating than cheating emotionally. I think you should go for your ex

• move on... he is an ex for a reason

What Girls Said 1

• I'd recommend you to move on, but I am sure you won't.