Why has the girl started ignoring my Facebook messages, need positive and negative opinions?

I met this girl on a online dating site, we talked for ages on facebook, after finding out she was thinking of moving out of london I asked her out on a date.
She replied
Aww i;m sorry, i think you' seem nice but im not looking for anything at the moment, hence me deleting that pof account. Thanks though :)

Anyhow she has been on a trip to wales since. we talked a bit on Friday and since then she hasn't responded to any of my three messages even though it says she has seen them and has been online for ages and changed her profile pic.

I don't understand I am trying to be a least her friend if she isn't ready to date yet. On her instagram she posted this quote which was werid and I think before i met her she had come out of a relationship.-
Throw me to the wolves and i will return leading the pack.#quoteoftheday #empowering #women #strong #strength #positive

Also the facebook messages were just asking how her weekend was etc..

My confusion is she could easily block or delete me on facebook and yet she doesn't and has just stoped replying to my messages after I asked her out.

My theory is she is taking time to think about her life before building anymore attachments?

Most Helpful Guy

• whoa... now she doesn't want to b not even friends?

• I'm not sure what do you make of it maybe her emotions are all over the place at the moment it's a bit weird as before I asked her out she would always reply?

What Girls Said 3

• My advice is to let her have her space for a while. She may think you're being too aggressive. Although you're only trying to be a friend and keep it friendly at this point, she may see it as you trying to wedge your way in to her life.
    I say let it be for a while. Don't seem too eager

• just give her some time and don't get attached the last thing you wanna do is keep texting her it's clingy and she's gonna leave even if she wants to stay I'v had the same problem

• She might not be interested and she could have recently been through a bad breakup and she isn't over him yet

• The why did she talk with me for ages after meeting me on a dating site and why hasn't she deleted me if she didn't want me as a friend at least?

What Guys Said 2

• She has been very upfront with you and you barely know her plus she travels. Don't invest time in someone who has that kinda situation.

• Forget it man. she's leaving anyways and she told you she wasn't looking for anything. You're not gunna get anything out of her, move on

• I know that she said she may be moving and beforehand on her dating profile she said she was looking for a relationship then talked to me for ages.

• Either way she told you she's not looking for anything. She hasn't contacted you nor replied to your messages.. these are all bad signs. Her actions says it all. It doesn't matter what they put in the "what are they looking for" because it all has to kick start. Stop contacting her and see if she reaches out to you. If not then you know your answer