What was your worst date?

Ever had a really sucky date or an embarrassing one. Get it off your chest and share it x

Most Helpful Guy

• There was one time I went on a date as in first date with this chick, and she told me she loved me, that was an awkward dinner, who would have thought she turned out to be a crazy stalker. There was a point where I though I might get shot no joke, that chick was crazy.

What Guys Said 1

• I was in the back of a movie theater when I was 14. I was kissing this girl a lot. like the majority of the movie. anyway, somehow her gum ended up in my mouth. it was weird. It didn't gross me out or anything. I just smiled. I didn't know if I should offer it back, spit it out, or just keep chewing. lol.

What Girls Said 1

• worst date had to be with this one guy I liked alot... we wer sitting watching a movie and he was leaving little hints like ..he wanted me to lie on him and he made me sit across his lap.. I was so shy and kinda just lafed it off but then he just stared at my chest and started talking to them O_O? I told him to shut up and not talk to them but then he grabbed me ...so I hit him and left...