I feel so much passion and affection building in me. I have no one to share it with, what should I do with it?

The girl I've had a crush on is leaving. I don't know where to meet other people. I'm not lonely but have these feelings I really want to share with someone. Should go out looking for someone or do something else? What should I do with these feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Help people Rico. Volunteer. It will fill some of the void you are feeling and just maybe you might meet someone else with a big heart.

• That's awesome advice thanks

• Your welcome Rloco. There are so many trivial questions on GAG but yours was a sincere one and I thought it deserved a serious answer. I respect your bravery for not posting anonymously.

I hope you find someone who can accept all that you have to give and fulfill your needs in return.

Best wishes,
      James Smith

What Girls Said 1

• Make new friends! :D

• I have some friends some are leaving for the summer but it does help.

What Guys Said 3

• no... dude please don't act so desperate... it's not good ;)

• I'm not desperate if I was I'd go looking for one night stands. I'm just tired of waiting for a relationship. I'll continue with my plans for summer but it would be nice to share this with.

• Don't worry, those feelings will fade into anger and bitterness in a few years, I know from personal experience. :-D

• Look to porn to solve that problem