Girls, how can I become dateable?

I am very respected in my school and i have a lot of friends that are girls. i am semi attractive and am very romantic and funny, and athletic. I somehow can never get a worthwhile relationship to go my way either due to the fact that i am friend zoned or just "undateable" in girls words. How do i become dateable?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you try to be too obvious? I think they saw that and it's a bore to them. You need to challenge them. ;) Say little, smile an walk away and see what their reactions are?

What Girls Said 4

• What makes you undatable?

• There is no such thing as "undateable." You just need to get out more. Just because they aren't attracted to you, doesn't mean no one ever will be. The right person will come along with time.

• I don't think you are "undateable". Maybe you try to become more closer with some of your friends who are girls and not make it seem like you are just friends with everyone. Make funny jokes and flirt with them. Try to make eye contact and make your friendship become something more.

• Show yourself in a more romantic way? Try subtle flirting, or maybe your just asking the wrong girls? Some girls just may not be interested in you, that way.