Does she still like me? Is she the One?

So, i've known this girl for over 10 years. We started off playing soccer together. She was nice and all, but as we got older, i noticed she started acting a lot more friendly. Me, being my stupid self, still didn't get the hint that she liked me then. So, middle school came, and we went to diffrent schools. 5 years later, were in 10th grade. High school. Boy has she changed. she's extremely smart, plays on the school soccer team, and she's the most beautiful thing i've ever laid my eyes on. Only problem is, im confused. Every time we see each other in the hall, she gives me this mezmorizing look. Not a mean look. Its a look thats meant to say something. I happen to be friends with most of her friends, but i never see her long enough to have an actual conversation. the other day, on the bus, she kept acting like she wasn't paying me any attention, but then she'd look back to see if i was watching her. she's SO confusing. Something about her is diffrent from any other girl i've liked. My heart literally stops when i see her. Someone help me! Does she still like me? Does she want me to talk to her? P. S: Our birthday is on the EXACT same day, so im getting her a card and a crap loud of candy and a bear. Do you think she'll like it?

• She likes you
  • She's still figuring me out
  • she doesn't like you

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you :D

What Girls Said 2

• Go ask her out. :)

• She will like the gifts. I dated someone with the same birthday as me once. By far the best relationship I've ever had. Unfortunately it didn't work because of the distance but we are now best friends.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes she will like it

• do u expect her to get u sth for yer b-day as well? :)

• Not really. I've never gotten her anything, so im trying to surprise her. Catch her off guard, and then steal her heart. Its not her job to get me anything