Was my boyfriend messing around with this girl and was I just an option?

Basically me and my boyfriend have been together for three years on and off and with my crazy accusations he left me in march and we ended up getting back together in April of this year. He broke up with me bevause i was possiesve and resrticed him on having any female friends. When we broke he had three girl friends that he met and hung out with at school in his "group" One of them was named bella when we got back together from our break up i went through his messages (obviously not changing) and saw a convo between her and him when we broke up now bella has a boyfriend and in the convos he wasn't saying anything flirty just talking about school and what there gonna do and how he's gonna wait for her after class because she had a stalker and it was fun to wait and see and then talking about music he told her he needed to talk to her about his "ex" which was me at the time I don't know what they said exactly about me but yeah then she said "omars the realest nigga I've met and i will always have his back and he got mind" she always tweeted about when the whole group of friends hang out its lit. My question for yu guys is was she more then a friend to him? when we got back he didn't want to be back together right away he wanted to wait and take things "slow" but we talked everyday and it was like we were together he still hung out with his friends and etc but I don't know if im an option to him or not. He swears she's a friend and that she had a boyfriend but I don't know help

Most Helpful Guy

• You are pushy. If you have to spy on him, then let him go. Spending weeks thinking about who he is with, talking to, thinking can become boring. Dump him, it does not matter if he cheats or not, what matters is you feel nasty thinking about what he did or did not do.

• I saw their convos and he wasn't saying anything bad like" oh hey beautiful or hey sexy " can't wait to see you nothing like that it was just weird their convo I didn't like it ofcourse I asked this girl if he ever tried to get at her and she said she had a boyfriend and why it matters if he was talking to other girls he we were broken up BUT NO HE NEVER TRIED TO GET AT ANYBODY

What Guys Said 3

• He might have had sex with her he might not have. While I understand why you want to know and why it would bother you, it isn't really your business what he did after he broke up with you. This type of behavior is part of what caused that breakup in the first place. If you go after this you may lose him and if he didn't do anything with her then it would be for nothing. Accept what may or may not have happened without saying anything to him and you might get to keep your boyfriend.

• i don't think he had sex with her I saw their convos and he wasn't saying anything bad like" oh hey beautiful or hey sexy " can't wait to see you nothing like that it was just weird their convo I didn't like it ofcourse I asked this girl if he ever tried to get at her and she said she had a boyfriend and why it matters if he was talking to other girls he we were broken up BUT NO HE NEVER TRIED TO GET AT ANYBODY

• do u have any clear evidence that he was flirtin wid her?

• Yeah he was but u shouldn't go for that

What Girls Said 1

• just leave him!