Asian girls like white boys right?

I'm pretty sure we are top priority over other races. FYI don't get butt hurt simple harmless question

1|0
4|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of couples like this around the Bay area

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Some of them do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't.

*rolls eyes*

1|0
    0|0
  • Not everybody like white guys but the ones that do, Yeah the cute white guys maybe! Not the ones that look like you...

2|0
    0|1
    • ow that's harsh...

• Just being honest! It's so many ugly white guys I don't know who told them all they was cute... Just because someone into 1 white guy don't mean she'll be in to just like its so many ugly white girls who can't find a man or cry because of low self esteem, and he is ugly (the owner of the question)!!! But I'm just one girl, someone else might think his cute

What Guys Said 12

• Didn't realise there was a hard coded racial pecking order.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yep! Same way Asian guys like white girls. Judging from the polls I've seen on this site 'White people' both men and women seem to be the preference of most people.

0|0
    1|0
  • Some Asian girls only like white guys based on what I read online. However when I was in China I've also heard of Chinese and other Asian girls not liking white guys. So you should have a large selection but don't expect all Asian girls to feel the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes... MANY of em :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about top priority but I know some do and some don't.

In fact one of my Asian friends was told by his parents not to marry a white person so as not to dirty their bloodline. So I guess not all Asians do.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's some many things wrong with this question I dont know where to begin

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can assure you

0|0
    0|0
  • Most common form of interracial dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ma butt.. 😩

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen indian guys with black girls. anything is possible.

0|0
    1|0
  • Love the Asian women

0|0
    0|0
  • No not true

0|1
    0|0