Girls, Do you find it sexy when guys are bi sexual?

Some women won't date bi sexuals, due to insecurities, and I UNDERSTAND that. My confidence is beginning to take a hit because it seems so many women won't date a bi sexual man because they are afraid that he will cheat on them. Yet, the same risks exist with a straight partner.

Can you ladies state why you are uncomfortable with it please? I promise I won't judge.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's sexy or unsexy. It's just something that I don't understand and makes me uncomfortable.

• Can you state why you are uncomfortable with it please? I promise I won't judge.

• Thank you for the MHO.

• Keep in mind that this is just my opinion.
      There must be women who are okay with dating a bisexual man.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it's sexy or unsexy.

• No. I have no say in how others lead their lives, but I am not comfortable with it nor do I find it attractive.

• No, I can't date a bisexual guy.

• Can you say why please? I as much detail as possible. I promise I won't judge.

• but why? I won't judge

• is it a christian thing? I just want to understand people's perspective so I can figure out the problem. Are you afraid he will cheat on you with a man? I don't want to argue. I want to understand

• No I wouldn't think it was sexy

• would you mind him being bi sexual?

• Thank you for answering my questions

• No problem